Revit PowerTel-Data Collection
Replacement PowerTel-Data library with Non-Hosted families. Families are simple yet flexible and can be customized to meet your graphic standards.
We have built a replacement PowerTel-Data library with Non-Hosted families. The families are simple yet flexible and can be customized to meet your graphic standards. They contain multiple graphic options for plan, elevation and 3D. They include options to display plan labels or can be tagged. They can be stacked vertically and plan graphics adjusted appropriately. The cut plane for the families can be adjusted to control display in plan and rcp.
- Outlets – 13 Types inlcuding Duplex, Quard, Emergency, GFT, etc., Adjustable Height and Cover Plates
- Switches – 9 Types – Single, Double, Triple, Quad
- Tel-Data – 7 Types – Tel, Data, Tel-Data Combo, Multiple Jacks
- Communications – Customizeable – Circle or Square of various sizes with Customizeable Label & Cover Plates
- Floor Outlets – 5 Families
- Custom Graphics for each in plan, elevation and 3D – Included 11 Cover Plate Families
- Display Plan Labels or Use Tags
- Can be Stacked Vertically (3D) and adjust plan graphics
- Adjustable cut plane so they can display in plan or RCP
- These families are intended for Architectural usage only and do not contain Revit MEP connectors.