The introduction to Revit course provides a foundation for the day-to-day usage of Revit by introducing its key concepts and features. The focus of this course is on Revit’s “modeling” tools and how to use Revit to produce model & construction documentation. After attending this course students will be able to produce a model and generate plans, elevations and sections, details, and set up sheets for plotting.
The class is designed for architecture and construction professionals and assumes a working knowledge of the design construction process and how to produce construction documentation. No Revit Experience is necessary, but we assume you have used CAD tools previously. If you have never used CAD or Revit please let us know in advance, so we can direct you to materials to prepare for the class. Also, a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Classes are 9-5 each day.
- Small class sizes – a maximum of 10.
- Snacks and refreshments provided.
- 45-60 minute break for lunch (lots of options in the local area).
- Each attendee will get a certificate of completion.
- Computers will be provided but you can also bring your own if you prefer.
- Free retakes within 12 months.
- Discounts on myCADD Revit Families and advanced training.
Location & Directions
myCADD Revit / BIM Training Center
28 Atlantic Ave.
Ste. 117 (117 Lewis Wharf)
Boston, MA, 02111
Register for This Class