- Introduction to Revit May - June
May 27, 2020 - June 4, 2020
8:30 am - 12:30 pm
The introduction to Revit course provides a foundation for the day-to-day usage of Revit by introducing its key concepts and features. The focus of this course is on Revit’s “modeling” tools and how to use Revit to produce model & construction documentation. After attending this course students will be able to produce a model and generate plans, elevations and sections, details, and set up sheets for plotting.
Pre-requisite: The class is designed for architecture and construction professionals and assumes a working knowledge of the design construction process and how to produce construction documentation. No Revit Experience is necessary, but we assume you have used CAD tools previously. If you have never used CAD or Revit please let us know in advance, so we can direct you to materials to prepare for the class. Also, a working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Classes are 8:30 to 12:30 PM EST +/- each day. (approximately 20 total class hours)
- Small class sizes – a maximum of 7.
- Each attendee will get a certificate of completion.
- All class materials will be provided.
- Free retakes within 12 months.
- Discounts on myCADD Revit Families and advanced training.
Venue: Remote Learning